Call Alexi Giannoulias

  • Dennis Dixon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009

      Call the State Treasurer and tell him that we do not support out state investing in Israeli Bonds. Their continued attacks on the Palestinian population not only Gaza but on the West Bank as well must be stopped. They must sign an agreement with the Palestinian people that is satisfactory to them.....
      "Contact: Alexi Giannoulias. - Illinois State Treasurer
      Office: Chicago - General
      100 West Randolph, Suite 15-600
      Chicago, IL 60601
      Phone: 312-814-1700