It passed!!! Now we need to get on Hilty

  • jon sackett
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 9:21 AM
      rep.bill.hilty@...-- I am pretty sure he is chairman for the Energy. . . committee.  Who do you think is lining his pockets?

      I feel a little out of the loop now that I am the one working all day.  I hope it keeps up till the end of the school and I am hired for summer school.  Anyway, Jon got a call at home here from the assistant for  Rep. Mark Buesgens, he (Paul Donaldson?) said that the floor amendment passed!!!!!!!!!!  this is fabulous and now we need to put the pressure on Hilty here is Rep. Hilty's email  rep.bill.hilty@ house.mn Please email him and explain why it is important that xcel (Public Service Corporations) not be exempt from paying fair and just compensation for land.  Remember GRE can not take the land because they are not a PSC.  that is why they need xcel in this project.  this project as we all know is not all for local use, and the land it will be crossing may not even use a drop of this electricity so why should they get cut from making a profit, especially we they were never asking for their land to be sold!  Take care, and Good luck. Nancy and Jon  P.S. I have heard back from some rep. and sen. it was nice to hear they were on board and we do own Mark a thank you ( I personally probably owe him an apology)