Busy day in CapX 2020 land...

  • Carol A. Overland
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013
      Today was an intense day -- first, at too early o'clock, it was off to St. Paul for oral arguments in the routing docket for the CapX 2020 Hampton-La Crosse transmission project (more on that later).

      When I got back to Red Wing, I was greeted with an inbox full of responses to the CETF and SOUL Complaint to FERC -- the Complaint and all the responses are here:

      Incoming! Answers & Comments on FERC Complaint

      --

      "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
      about the things that matter."  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Carol A. Overland
      Attorney at Law
      Legalectric - Overland Law Office
      1110 West Avenue