Buy the Farm - Supreme Court Update

  • Carol A. Overland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012

      Your help needed!

      Donations requested to defray costs of NoCapX 2020, U-CAN, St. Paul's and Cannon Falls Landowners Amicus Brief!

      You can use Pay Pal on the upper right of No CapX 2020 site, or send to address below.  Not tax deductible, it's ADVOCACY!!!

      Buy the Farm Briefs to Supreme Court

      THANK YOU!!!

      --

      "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
      about the things that matter."  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Carol A. Overland
      Attorney at Law
      Legalectric - Overland Law Office
      1110 West Avenue