GO VOTE!!

  • Carol A. Overland
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
      Today is the day - get out and vote!

      Stay tuned -- Relator briefs are due at the end of this month on CapX 2020 transmission at the Minnesota Appellate Court, the Amicus Brief for "Buy the Farm" at the Minnesota Supreme Court, and it's heating up in the CapX 2020 Twin Cities to Madison docket at FERC!  Plus there's a 500kV line approaching in northern Minnesota, from Manitoba Hydro to the Range to Duluth, utility-sponsored meetings this week.

      Carol

      --

      "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
      about the things that matter."  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Carol A. Overland
      Attorney at Law
      Legalectric - Overland Law Office
      1110 West Avenue