Update - Booted out in WI and Xcel demand DOWN

  • Carol A. Overland
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2012

      Wisconsin - the plot thickens…

      At least in Minnesota the two Hampton-Rochester-La Crosse appeals are humming along, Initial Briefs due November 28th, and my Amicus Petition was approved by the Minnesota Supreme Court on the Buy the Farm case.

      On a happier note:

      Xcel Energy 3Q info is out!

      --

      "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
      about the things that matter."  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Carol A. Overland
      Attorney at Law
      Legalectric - Overland Law Office
      1110 West Avenue