WI rolled over for CapX transmission

  • Carol A. Overland
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11 9:56 AM
      Whoa, what a day.  I was at the MN PUC (see link, "PUC is starting to correct problems") as the Wisconsin PSC was rolling over for CapX, granting a CPCN, and blowing off all the WisDOT's concerns about the Great River Road National Scenic Byway:

      “Atrocity” at the WI PSC

      And from Legalectric, this is IMPORTANT:

      PUC is starting to correct problems!

      Back to NoCapX updates:

      Cupit’s retired… now what???

      WI - Comments on Decision Matrix

      --
      "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
      about the things that matter."  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Carol A. Overland
      Attorney at Law
      Legalectric - Overland Law Office
      1110 West Avenue