Eagle injured by transmission line

  • Carol A. Overland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2011
      Eagle injured by transmission line

      Over the next few days, Ill be adding to the listserve as always, if you would like to be removed, please reply and Ill remove your name.  This is a fully moderated list, no spam, and emails are not sold or given to anyone.

      Its happened, an eagle was found injured near a transmission line, likely in a collision with the line.  The line is located in Belle Plaine, at the Minnesota River crossing location where CapX2020 received a permit to cross.  More info as its available not much known now

      This is important information to bring into the Wisconsin CapX 2020 docket given its crossing of the Mississippi River.  As we found with the Minnesota River crossing, eagles are an issue at any potential river crossing.

      Carol A. Overland

      Attorney at Law

      Legalectric - Overland Law Office

      1110 West Avenue