Hampton-LaCrosse update

  • Carol A. Overland
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011

      FYI, I’ve slowly been adding people to this list as I find addresses or get requests, and some on this list are from projects now permitted and may not want updates.  If you want to be removed from this list, please let me know.  And if you are getting this through a “forward,” and want to be on the list, just send me an email!

      Today’s updates linked:

      Agency Comments on Hampton-LaX DEIS

      and

      Hampton-LaCrosse Interventions!