Update - Labovitz Study & Fargo Public Hearings

  • Carol A. Overland
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2010
      LOTS happening

      Out this week is the Labovitz Study about all that CapX will do for jobs, jobs, jobs... and if you believe that, my brother says there's a bridge down in Lake Havasu you might be interested in...

      Labovitz on Economic Impacts of CapX

      And gear up for the public hearings on the Fargo to St. Cloud CapX line:

      Fargo-St. Cloud public hearings next week

      --
      Carol A. Overland
      Attorney at Law

      LEGALECTRIC - Energy Consulting