meeting dates

  • jon sackett
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2009
      I am just testing out the new system.  Everyone has seen the dates for the put on by the state.  April 7th 5-8 at the New Prague High School is the New Prague one. I found it on the Capx2020 website yesterday and got a letter from the state yesterday in the mail. Kelly Logue got her letter saying she has been accepted as a participant in task force advisory.  There first meeting is March 26th, I didn't get the time or place.  Remember you can attend these meeting even if you are not selected and the state said they would contact people either way.   Hope to see everyone Sunday at 2pm at the New Prague Library.  We also need to start working on the bill at the senate HF 1182 and SF 1112.  It sounds scary to just start calling, writing, emailing even visiting senators but that is the what has to be done.  To make it not so overwhelming I thought if people just took 3-5 sen./rep. to contact.  Talk to ya soon.  Nancy

    • Carol A. Overland
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2009
        The eminent domain bill is going to be heard tomorrow, HF 1182, TOMORROW in SOB 10, they post a schedule of meetings in the main hallway on a bulletin board.

        1:00 p.m., Room 10, downstairs in State Office Building

        jon sackett wrote:
[...]

        No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.557 / Virus Database: 270.11.9/1989 - Release Date: 3/7/2009 6:43 PM

        --
        Carol A. Overland
        Attorney at Law

        LEGALECTRIC - Energy Consulting