No activity in last 7 days
To study and to discuss the cultures, languages, ethnologies, histories, Archaeologies, politics, rulers, chronologies, genealogies, arts & literatures of the niolitc nations - Egypt, Kerma, Nubia, Napata, Meroe, Axum, Noba, The Sudan, Nobatae, Faras, Merkuria/Dongola, Alwa/Soba, Abyssinia/Ethiopia, Eritrea, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Zaire, The Central African Republic, Kenya and The Union of Tanzania. Of course, No discussion of Eritrea-Ethiopia could be complete without discussing the Southern tip of the Arabian peninsula, known variously as Yemen, Himyar, Saba, Hawdramut, Aden, etc. Clearly diffusion of peoples and cultures, (including along the Niger and Congo rivers), will play a large - 'though, hopefully, not a dominant - role in discussions. Continuity will also probably be a major theme.
- Feb 15, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.