Disassembling Nikon 18-105mm VR

  • Alexander Nikiforov
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
      Nikon18-105VR repair manual

      http://diz39.biz/archive/Nikon18-105VR_RM.pdf

    • dm43235
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
        That's a job I wouldn't want to try. I have a 135mm f3.5 I'm still trying to get the timing right. I get one barrel on but can't get the other one.

        --- In NikonRepair@yahoogroups.com, "ekie_nsu" <ekie_nsu@...> wrote:

        > I have this lens (Nikon 18-105mm VR) sitting on my drawer for months now because of the problem that one of the aperture blade was not aligned and loosened, I already sent this to nikon and the local repair shops qouted the repair for almost the same price as i bought this lens (used)... I am planning to do the repair my self in my own risk, but I need help from you guys if anyone knows how to disassemble this lens... Thanks..

      • lionel_nikon
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2013
          Hi,

          Did you manage to disassemble your lens? Could you please share any information you have on this lens?

          I have a problem with the aperture blades on my 18-105 VR lens, and am looking for instructions on how to disassemble it to reach the aperture assembly.

          Thanks,
          Lionel