K.S CHITRA!!! PRAYER REQUEST

  • bab374
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2012
      Dear all

      Got a news...sharing with you.  Not so sure.  Still...

      As all of us know.. she was in mental strain for some time. because of the sad incident in her life.

      Now she is pregnant again.. heard, it is twins..

      She is 47 years old.

      Please pray for her.

      Because, she is our sister and all of us love her.

      May almighty GOD bless her.

      Regards

      bab374
    • Sejil M
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2012
        Heard over grapevine or is there any reference !!!

        Regards
        M. Sejil

        --

      • Rocky Fernandes

          Message 4 of 7 , May 9, 2012
            ALMIGHTY GOD HEARD HER PRAY AND GIFTED HER AGAIN WITH A HAPPY FAMILY LIFE. LET US PRAISE THE LORD OUR GOD AND RAISE OUR HANDS TO HIM FOR MERCY AND BLESSINGS TO HER AND THE MIGHTY ONE WILL ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE PRAYERS OF THOSE WHOM ARE IN NEED....AMEN....

            ഈ വാനമ്പാടിയെ  ദൈവഃ കാത്തു  രക്ഷിക്കട്ടെ.................................

            Message 5 of 7 , May 9, 2012
              Dear

              If you want, you beleive it.  Other wise forget it.

              If everything goes normal,

              After few months for sure, you will hear this news again.

              Then you can say, Oh!! I heard this from News Today.

              thank you

              bab374

              Message 6 of 7 , May 12, 2012
                Bab,

                Cool buddy..

                Just wanted to ensure that my prayers won't go in vein, if she is not. Else I can pray for the first step (...to get conceived..)..   :) :)

                Regards
                M. Sejil