Blues Cafe Playlist for 07/01/07

  • bluescafe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Here is the play list for the Blues Cafe on 107.3 FM WRSW in Warsaw, Indiana
      that aired 07/01/07.

      Title - | - Artist - | - Album

      Open
      I Just Want To Make Love To You - | - Muddy Waters - | - The Best Of Muddy
      Waters
      Sundown - | - Charlie Musselwhite - | - Delta Hardware
      Fannie Mae - | - Elvin Bishop - | - Alligator Records 20th Anniversary
      Collection
      Man Of Many Words - | - Buddy Guy - | - Slippin' In
      Just What I Say - | - Nigel Mack & The Blues Attack - | - Road Rage
      My Soul - | - Johnny Winter - | - Guitar Slinger
      Buried Treasure - | - Craig Erickson - | - Two Sides Of The Blues
      Quicksand - | - Dave Hole - | - Steel On Steel
      Can't You See - | - Ronnie Baker Brooks - | - The Torch
      I Just Won't Be Your Fool Anymore - | - Bobby "Blue" Bland - | - Portrait Of
      The Blues
      Irresistible You - | - Taj Mahal - | - Señor Blues
      Stone Blues - | - Daddy Mack Blues Band - | - Bluestones
      What Is Love? (live) - | - The Billy Gibson Band - | - Live at Rum Boogie
      Cafe
      Living With The Shades Pulled Down - | - George Thorogood & The Destroyers -
      | - Rockin' My Life Away
      Blue Plate Special - | - Mike Milligan - | - When I Get There
      Blues On A Holiday - | - Susan Tedeschi - | - Wait For Me
      High Cotton - | - Fiona Boyes And The Fortune Tellers - | - Lucky 13
      Black Rat - | - Koko Taylor - | - Old School
      Keep On The Sunny Side - | - Popa Chubby - | - Big Man Big Guitar Popa
      Chubby Live
      Louisiana Hannah - | - Webb Wilder - | - Hybrid Vigor
      Lip Service & Lies - | - Sugar Blue - | - In Your Eyes
      Nasty Ways - | - Long John Hunter - | - Border Town Legend
      I'm On My Way - | - Albert Cummings - | - Working Man
      Uncle John - | - Eric Lindell - | - Change In The Weather
      Cool Guitars - | - Jimmy Thackery - | - The Essential Jimmy Thackery
      Do It Again - | - Rusty Wright Blues - | - Ain't No Good Life
      Corn Palace - | - The Smokin' Joe Kubek Band - | - Cryin' For The Moon
      Run - | - Anthony Gomes - | - Music Is the Medicine
      Closing – I Can't Turn You Loose - | - The Blues Brothers - | - Briefcase
      Full Of Blues
      Close

      Support the Delta Blues Museum www.deltabluesmuseum.org

      Thanks,
      Your brother in the Blues.

      Pat Gervais
      bluescafe@...
      www.wrsw.net
      www.myspace.com/bluescafe
      “Together we will keep the Blues alive.” – The Blues Café Motto