Happy Swallow this Friday

  • Jim Atkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      LES MORE & THE PHATT BOYS will be appearing this Friday November 3rd at the
      Happy Swallow located at 398 Waverly St. in downtown Framingham, MA (tel.
      508-875-3942). We have an extra special guest who will playing with us-
      Bill Kane of the Coots- who is also a former member of the Bobby Watson
      Band. We had a lot of fun the last time we were at the Swallow and hope
      you'll be able to join us.