Playlist: 6/30/03 Blue Monday With Norm Rosen on 90.5FM, WICN Worcester Ma.

  • Norm Rosen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Blue Monday with Norm Rosen is heard weekly on
      90.5FM, WICN, Worcester Massachusetts
      From 8:00PM-11:00PM Eastern Time
      Blue Monday Website:
      http://www.goodheartmedia.com/bluemonday
      Blue Monday reports to Living Blues Magazine
      and Rootsmusic.com

      Artist Name Song Title Album Title Label
      8:00PM
      Otis Rush I can’t quit you baby 50 years of Jazz and
      Blues Delmark
      Nick Moss and The Flip tops Panic Attack Count Your
      Blessings Blue Bella
      The Paul Delay band Paul Train Portland’s Genuine
      Blues Allegro
      Kim Wilson Hand to Mouth Lookin For trouble MC Records
      Jimmie Vaughn Dirty Girl Do You get The Blues Artemis
      Jimmy and Syl Johnson I used to be a millionaire Two
      Johnsons are better than one Evidence
      Jimmy Johnson High Heeled Sneakers Pepper’s Hangout
      Delmark
      Jimmy Johnson Poor Boy’s Dream Chicago Blues bash
      Featuring Jimmy Johnson, Junior Wells, Big Joe
      Williams, J.B. Hutto Laserlight
      Janiva Magness Matchbox Use what you got Blues Leaf
      Bob Margolin All Star Blues Jam Easy to love you All
      Star Blues jam Telarc
      Harmonica Shah Slow and Easy Tell it to your landlord
      Electro-Fi
      Junior Wells Good Morning Little School girl Chicago
      Blues bash Featuring Jimmy Johnson, Junior Wells, Big
      Joe Williams, J.B. Hutto Laserlight
      Jimmie Lee Robinson and The Ice Cream Men 44 Blues
      Lonely Traveller Delmark
      9:00PM
      Little Walter Boom Boom Out Go The Lights Blues
      Originals ( Blues masters Series) Rhino
      Houndog Taylor Watch Out Chess Blues Guitar Chess
      Billy Boy Arnold Two Drinks of Wine Feelin Down on the
      south side Prestige
      Earl Hooker Dynamite Meat and Gravy The Best of
      Cadillac Blue Boar Records
      Eddie Bo I’m Wise Chicken Shack Boogie V PB 105
      Professor Longhair Rockin With fes Chicken Shack
      Boogie III PB 103
      Harold Burrage Hi Yo Silver Jumpin The Blues Ace
      Joe Turner Shake rattle and Roll Jump Blues Classics
      Volume ( Blues Masters Series) Rhino
      Joe Turner Chains of love Urban Blues Classics ( Blues
      Masters Series) Rhino
      Hot Lips Page and his Orchestra Walkin in a daze New
      York City Blues Volume 13 ( Blues Masters Series)
      Rhino
      Eddie Vinson Kidney Stew Urban Blues Classics ( Blues
      Masters Series) Rhino
      Eddie Vinson Gonna send you back where I got you from
      The Mercury Blues and Rhythm Story 1945-1955 Mercury
      Louis Jordan I’m gonna move to the outskirts of town I
      believe in music Evidence
      Louis Jordan A Chicken ain’t nothin but a bird The
      Complete recordings 1938-1941 Affinity
      Hop Wilson Chicken Stuff Slide Guitar Classics Rhino
      Super Chikan Somebody Shoot that thang! Shoot that
      Thang Rooster Blues
      10:00PM
      Louis Jordan Ain’t nobody here but us chickens The
      Best of Louis Jordan MCA
      Johnny Guitar Watson Gangster of Love The Best of
      Johnny Guitar Watson( Blues Masters Series) Rhino
      Chuck Berry Brown Eyes Handsome Man The Best of Chuck
      Berry Chess
      Big Vernon Around The Clock Blues The Roots of Chuck
      Berry Catfish
      Chuck Berry Reelin and Rockin The Best of Chuck Berry
      Chess
      Lynn Hope Blow Lynn Blow Chicken Shack Boogie III PB
      103
      The King Cole trio Route 66 The Roots of Chuck Berry
      Catfish
      Johnny Otis Lawdy Miss Clawdy Chicken Shack Boogie IV
      PB 104
      Guitar Slim The Things I used to do Urban Blues ( The
      Blues Masters Series) Rhino
      J. Geils and bluestime Pontiac blues Bluestime Rounder
      J. Geils and bluestime Can’t hold out much longer
      Bluestime Rounder
      The Becky Chace band Woman Blues Take Your Shot BC
      Toni Lynn Washington Bach Water Blues Been so long
      Northern Blues
      Buddy guy Crawlin Kingsnake Blues Singer Silvertone