Chris Stovall Brown gigs this weekend

  • Chris Stovall Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      For immediate release:

          Sweet Melissa with Chris Stovall Brown will be appearing Saturday night-June 3rd at THE BOG (formerly Cataloni's)
      86 VFW DRIVE,
      Rockland, MA
      781.878.0834
      Soul Rockin' R&B starting at 9pm with no cover.
      For more info check out the website:http://www.mysweetmelissa.com/
      While you're there check out the new photos and music samples on the Look/listen page.
         Looking for some early evening blues. This Sunday starring the Regal Queen of the Blues-SHIRLEY LEWIS with Chris Stovall Brown, Ron Downs and Bob Dallas. We start at 6:30pm with no cover live in Newton (Nonantum) at:
      Hope to see you at the gigs!

    • Boogie Charisma Productions
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11 4:22 AM
        FRIDAY - JULY 11 (BOAT LEAVES PROMPTLY AT 8pm)
        SWEET MELISSA with CSB
        HY-LINE TGIF BOAT CRUISE
        ONSET, MA
        800.492.8082

        SATURDAY - JULY 12 (9:30pm)
        SWEET MELISSA with CSB
        RUMRUNNERS BAR AND GRILL
        243 LOWER COUNTY ROAD
        DENNISPORT, MA
        508.398.5673

        SUNDAY - JULY 13 (6:30pm)
        (NO COVER-PRO BLUES JAM)

        CHRIS STOVALL BROWN with:

        Special Guest-CHERYL ARUDA (Dirty Blonde)
        TOMMY DOYLES
        NEWTON, MA
        617.795.7201

        http://www.dirtyblondegigs.com/index.html

        Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.