David Maxwell w/ Nicole Nelson 3/8 @ Scullers, 3/8/2006, 8:00 pm

  • New_England_Blues_Society@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of New_England_Blues_Society
      David Maxwell w/ Nicole Nelson 3/8 @ Scullers

      Wednesday March 8, 2006
      8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 2 minutes.

      Event Location: Scullers Jazz Club - Allston MA
      Notes:
      DAVID MAXWELL'S MAXIMUM BLUES with NICOLE NELSON

      http://www.scullersjazz.com/

      Grammy and W.C. Handy nominated blues pianist David Maxwell has amassed and enormous resume throughout the years playing with well-known musicians. He teams up with another Boston native, vocalist Nicole Nelson who evokes a sound that is wise beyond her years.

      "I don't think anybody could be tighter playing the blues on the piano than David Maxwell. He's got it all together"-John Lee Hooker
      "Dave has always been one of the most amazing piano players I've ever heard"-Bonnie Raitt

      David Maxwell's Maximum

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • New_England_Blues_Society@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2006
          Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of New_England_Blues_Society
          David Maxwell w/ Nicole Nelson 3/8 @ Scullers

          Wednesday March 8, 2006
          8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
          This event does not repeat.

          Event Location: Scullers - Allston MA
          Notes:
          DAVID MAXWELL'S MAXIMUM BLUES with NICOLE NELSON

          http://www.scullersjazz.com/

          Grammy and W.C. Handy nominated blues pianist David Maxwell has amassed and enormous resume throughout the years playing with well-known musicians. He teams up with another Boston native, vocalist Nicole Nelson who evokes a sound that is wise beyond her years.

          David Maxwell's Maximum Blues are Troy Gonyea, guitar; Amadee Castenell, saxes and flutes; Marty Ballou, bass; Per Hanson, drums and David Maxwell, piano.

          Privacy Policy - Terms of Service