Monster Mike Welch News...

  • monstermikewelch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hey Everybody -

      I just wanted to announce that as of this fall, I will no longer be
      working with Sugar Ray and the Bluetones on a regular basis. It's
      been an amazing two years, and I'm grateful for all that I've been
      allowed to experience with this band. It's just time to move on and
      concentrate on singing my OWN blues as head of the Monster Mike Welch
      Band.

      With that in mind, come get a sneak peek at the Monster Mike Welch
      Band this Saturday at the Sit N Bull in Maynard. We go on at 9:30
      pm, and it's always a great time at the Bull!