Note from Gerry Beaudoin-Jazz/Blues Guitar Virtuoso re: gigs & cds

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Dear Music Fans,
      Our CD Baby page has five CD's up for sale now. To find our items go
      to www.cdbaby.com and type in Gerry Beaudoin and all five CD's I am
      on will pop up on one page. I want to thank all of you who have
      supported us in the past by coming to shows or buying our CD's. CD
      Baby is having a contest for the month of February. The top selling
      CD's of the month will be on a CD Baby compilation that will be
      distributed free to the next 5000 CD Baby customers in April and
      May. Good for us and a chance for a free CD for you. The titles we
      have up at CD Baby are:
      1) New Guitar Summit-Retropspective featuring Gerry, J. Geils and
      Duke Robillard
      2) In A Sentimental Mood- Gerry Beaudoin And The Boston Jazz
      Ensemble award winning recording. Late night romantic music.
      3) Live At The Rendezvous-The Gerry Beaudoin Trio. In many ways one
      of my favorite recordings.
      4) Just Among Friends-Gerry Beaudoin Trio with mandolin titan David
      Grisman and jazz guitar legend Bucky Pizzarelli.
      5) Sentimental Christmas-Boston Jazz Ensemble- Great xmas music-buy
      your gifts early for next year.
      A note for Boston arera people, Feb 8th Larry Baione, Chairman of
      the guitar department at Berklee College Of Music are doing a jazz
      brunch at Palmers in Andover MA.
      Thanks and enjoy the music.
      Gerry Beaudoin