Two great Juke Joint 5 shows

  • Gretchen Bostrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 6:40 AM
      The Juke Joint 5 has 2 great shows this week. First up, we will be playing
      at Dante's at Firefly's BBQ, 305 E. Main Street, Marlborough, MA on Friday,
      April 5. 9PM. No cover. Then, on Saturday, April 6 we will be at the Purple
      Pit, 3 Pleasant Street Extension, Concord, NH. 8PM. $12.

      We hope you can join us for these shows!
      http://jukejoint5.com/shows

      --
      Gretchen Bostrom
      Listen to my music, view my performance dates & more at: