2 great Juke Joint 5 shows coming up

  • Gretchen Bostrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      The Juke Joint 5 would like to invite you to 2 incredible shows we have coming up:

      Monday, November 5 we will be playing at the Gardner Ale House 74 Parker St., Gardner, MA. 7pm-10pm. NO COVER. We will have special guest guitarist Alan Qualtieri from Bag Full of Blues playing with us that night.

      Saturday, November 10 we will be back at our favorite North Shore spot, In a Pig's Eye, 148 Derby St. Salem, MA. We play from 9pm-11:30pm. NO COVER.

      To see other upcoming shows The Juke Joint 5 has, please visit our website at: http://jukejoint5.com/shows

      Thank you!

      --
      Gretchen Bostrom
      Listen to my music, view my performance dates & more at: