Thursday at the Birch St. Bistro

  • William Walsh
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3 2:01 PM
      Ed Scheer from Boston's own Love Dogs will this weeks guest at the Birch this week. He will be joined by Mario Perrett in sax and Neil Miller on keys.

      Common Ground features
      Bill Walsh - guitar
      Diane Gately - drums
      Gary Barcus - bass
      Special Guests:
      Neil Miller - keys
      Mario Perrett - sax
      The Birch St Bistro
      14 Birch St.
      Roslindale Ma.
      (617) 323-2184

      Sent from my iPhone
    • William Walsh

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2012
           Cheryl Aruda will help us kick off our seventh year of live music at the Birch. Cheryl started it six years ago and with everyone's support we've been able to keep it going strong. A special shout out to Gary Barcus (Bass) and Diane Gately (drums) the  house rock solid rhythm section for their week in and week out prep for all the people who they have had to back up,  Help us celebrate. Neil Miller on keys and Jay O on sax are joining her and the Common Ground band. Here are some of Boston's best that have been featured at the Birch over the years ( sorry if leave anyone out) Cheryl Aruda, Cheryl Arena, Diane Blue, Toni Lynn Washington, Shirley Lewis, Madaline Hall, Michelle Willson, Eddie Scheer, Gretchen Bostrom, Chris Stovall  Brown, Lisa Marie, The Boston Soul Revue, AJ Smooth, Delaware Brown, Weepin' Willie (RIP), Silas Hubbard (RIP), Sweet Willie D, Sir Cecil, Bobby Mac, Jose Ramos, Jimmy Smith, Johnny Blue Horn, Big Jack Ward, Rick Russell, Malik Fareed, Parker Wheeler, Neil Miller, Hakim Law, Joe Barger, Frank Wilkins, Bruce Bears, Odaine Williams, Mike Williams, Bobby Gus, Wali Ali, Rollins Ross, Racky Thomas, Shor'te  Billups, Snooky (RIP), Whitney, Ron Levy, Gordon Beadle, Bruce McGrath, Paul Ahlstrand, Herman Johnson, Amadee Castenell, Mario Perrett, Karl Bryan, Sue Goldberg, Sven Larsen, Ray Brown, Richard Malcom,  Roscoe, Lee Lundy, Roberto Morbioli, Dick Lourie, Alizon Lissance, Henri Smith, The Cadilac Horns, Erik Finland, Travis Colby, Johnny Juxo,  Barrance Whitfield, Scott Shetler, Mark Poniatowski, Bill Duffy, Cliff Spencer.
          Bill Walsh
          Common Ground features
          Bill Walsh - guitar
          Diane Gately - drums