This Week With The Ricky "King" Russell Band

  • Rick Russell
    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 24, 2010
      Hi all,
      The weather is frightful, but the shows this week are HOT!

      Wednesday, February 24th

      Ricky "King" Russell & Friends
      Yaz's Place
      132 East Howard Street
      Quincy, MA 02169
      617-773-7776

      Friday, February 26th

      Ricky "King" Russell and Diane Blue
      The Colonial Inn   8pm to 11pm
      48 Monument Square
      Concord, MA 01742
      (978) 369-9200

      http://www.concordscolonialinn.com

      Saturday, February 27th
      Ricky "King" Russell & The Cadillac Horns
      Harry's Blues Bar

      700 Main Street
      Hyannis, MA 02601
      508-778-4188
      http://www.harrysbluesbar.com

      Please check out these websites

      http://www.rickykingrussell.com

      http://www.myspace.com/rickykingrussellband

      http://www.barrelhouseblues.com/ricky_russell.htm

      See you there!

    • Rick Russell
      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 10, 2010
        Hi All,
        Spring is springing, so come out and hear some Live Blues this week!

        Wednesday, March 10th
        Ricky "King" Russell & Friends
        Yaz's Place
        132 East Howard Street
        Quincy, MA 02169
        617-773-7776
        http://www.yazsplace.com/

        Saturday, March 13th

        Blues Royalty Is Back In Onset
        Toni Lynn Washington, Ricky "King" Russell & Blue Gil
        A Fund Raising Event For The Onset Bay Blues Festival.
        Doors at 8:00PM
        Dudley L. Brown VFW Post 2846
        4 Gibbs Ball Park Road
        Onset, Ma 02558
        508-295-7072
        http://onsetvfw.tripod.com/

        Sunday, March 14th

        The Rick Harrington Band featuring Ricky "King" Russell
        Blues Jam - 3:00PM
        Cady’s Tavern
        2168 Putnam Pike
        Chepachet, RI 02814
        401-568-4102
        http://www.cadystavern.com/

        Cady's is up for a Phoenix award as Best Blues Jam.

        Please vote early and often! Here is the link, and thank you!

        http:/www.thephoenix.com/thebest/providence/vote/WEEKLYJAM/#TOPCONTENT

        Please check out these websites

        http://www.rickykingrussell.com

        http://www.myspace.com/rickykingrussellband

        http://www.barrelhouseblues.com/ricky_russell.htm

        See you there!

      • Ricky King Russell
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 14, 2010
          This Week With The Ricky "King" Russell Band Hi all,
          Thanks for the great turnout at The Boathouse for the Wish Project. We raiser over $3000 thanks to you all.
          This is whats happenin'...

          Wednesday, April 14th

          Ricky "King" Russell
          Yaz's Place
          132 East Howard Street
          Quincy, MA 02169
          617-773-7776
          http://www.yazsplace.com/

          Friday April 16th

          Ricky "King" Russell
          Cady’s Tavern
          2168 Putnam Pike
          Chepachet, RI 02814
          401-568-4102
          http://www.cadystavern.com/

          Saturday, April 17th

          Ricky "King" Russell & Jerry Portnoy Blues Duo
          Harvest Gallery Wine Bar
          776 Main Street
          Dennis, MA
          508.385.2444
          http://www.harvestgallerywinebar.com/

          Sunday, April 18th

          Ricky "King" Russell & Jerry Portnoy Blues Duo
          The British Beer Company
          412 Main Street
          Hyannis, MA
          508-771-1776
          http://www.britishbeer.com/local/hyannis/

          Message 4 of 30 , Jun 22, 2010
            This Week With The Ricky "King" Russell Band Hey All,
            Summertime Is Here, So, Lets Have Some Fun With The Blues!
            This Is What We Have Goin' On This Week. I Hope You Can Join Us!

            Wednesday, June 23rd
            Ricky"King"Russell, Eduato Sheer & Bobby Worthington
            Smoken Joe's Barbeque  8-11 PM
            351 Washington Street
            Brighton, MA 02135
            617-254-5227
            http://smokenjoesbbq.com/

            Friday, June 25th
            The Ricky "King" Russell Band
            The Strange Brew Tavern
            88 Market Street
            Manchester, NH
            603-666-4292
            http://www.strangebrewtavern.info

            Saturday, June 26th
            Ricky "King" Russell & The Cadillac Horns
            Harry's Blues Bar
            700 Main Street
            Hyannis, MA 02601
            508-778-4188
            http://www.harrysbluesbar.com

            Sunday, June 27th
            J's Annual South Shore Summertime Blues Bash
            Ricky "King" Russell
            Kit Holliday
            Diane Blue
            Sweet Willie D
            The J Place Band
            Howlin' With The Wolf
            The D&J Delta Blues Duo
            A fundraiser to benefit the Asperger's Association of New England
            63 Summer Street - (Noon 'Til Dusk)
            Cohasset, MA
            $20 Donation Requested
            http://www.aane.org/

            http://www.rickykingrussell.com
            http://www.BarrelhouseBlues.com

            Please forward this email to others who may enjoy our music.

            Look for us on Facebook

          • Ricky King Russell
            Message 5 of 30 , Jul 14 6:35 PM
              This Week With The Ricky "King" Russell Band Greetings All,
              Here is what's going on this week. We hope to see you at a show!

              Thursday July 15th
              Ricky makes an appearance with Rhode Island's
              Dave Howard and The High Rollers at
              Elliot Norton Park
              295 Tremont St.
              Boston  MA  Starts at 7:00 PM

              After the show at 11 PM
              Ricky will be a guest on Peter Black's Wide World of Blues Show
              WATD 95.9 FM

              Friday July 16th
              Ricky "King" Russell and the Cadillac Horns
              With Sam Gentile
              The River Club        8:00 PM
              78 Border St
              Scituate  MA   02066

              Sunday, July 18th
              Ricky "King" Russell with Ed Sheer & Sam Gentile
              And The Cadillac Horns
              Back to the Boathouse      4 to 7 PM
              294 Tyngsboro Road
              Dracut, MA 01826
              978-957-7251
              http://backtotheboathouse.com/

              Message 6 of 30 , Oct 31, 2011
                This is what is happening this week, hope you can catch us at a show!

                Monday, October 31st 10 PM

                The Fastnet Pub W/Mike Warner & Tim Thomas

                1 Broadway
                Newport, RI 02840

                Thursday, November 3rd 9:30 PM

                The Rhumb Line Blues night w/ Ed Sheer and Dave Sagg

                40 Railroad Ave.

                Gloucester, MA 0193

                Friday, November 4th 9 PM

                Ricky “King” Russell And The Cadillac Horns

                The Strange Brews Tavern 88 Market St.

                Manchester NH 03101

                Saturday, November 5th 9 PM

                Ricky “King” Russell And The Cadillac Horns

                Smoken Joe’s BBQ

                351 Washington St.

                Brighton MA 02135

              • Rick Russell
                Message 7 of 30 , Jun 20, 2012
                  Hi, It's going to be a HOT week, come hear some LIVE BLUES!

                  Thursday, June 21st 8 PM
                  Ricky "King" Russell Trio with Doug "Mr. Low" James
                  The Bailey
                  278 Ocean Street
                  Marshfield MA 02050
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bailey/166699750019991

                  Friday, June 22nd 9 PM
                  Ricky “King” Russell and the Cadillac Horns
                  Featuring Bobby Christina & Chris Leigh & The Hellhounds
                  The Knickerbocker Cafe
                  35 Railroad Ave.
                  Westerly RI 02891
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Knickerbocker-Cafe/198649579376

                  Saturday, June 23rd 4 PM
                  Ricky “King” Russell & The Cadillac Horns
                  Yaz’s Place (Formerly The Yardrock Blues Club)
                  132 East Howard St.
                  Quincy MA 02169
                  https://www.facebook.com/yazsplace

                  Sunday, June 24th 3 PM
                  Ricky “King” Russell & James Montgomery
                  The Rick Harrington Band Roadhouse Blues Jam
                  Cady's Tavern
                  2168 Putnam Pike
                  Chepachet, RI 02859
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cadys-Tavern/151957953661