The Reel Blues Fest

  • jcbc93
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 11:37 AM
      The Reel Blues Fest (where independent film meets independent
      music) - a
      collaboration between the Woods Hole Film Festival and the New
      England
      Blues
      Society.

      Sat. August 24th, 7:30 p.m. at the Tilden Arts Center at Cape Cod
      Community
      College. Seats 640. Location, Route 132, West Barnstable, MA

      Tix on sale now at Spinnaker Records in Falmouth and Hyannis

      200 VIP Tix at $60 each. VIP tix get preferential general admission
      seating
      and a reception with the musicians afterward (still working out the
      details
      of the reception)

      440 General Admission seats at $35 each.

      The evening will include a premiere of the new documentary promo "I
      Love
      You
      B.B." and performances by Johnny Winter, James Montgomery, K.D. Bell
      and
      other special guests. Hosted by comedian Lenny Clarke.

      Proceeds benefit The New England Blues Society and the New England
      Blues
      Society Medical Fund and the Woods Hole Film Festival, which helps
      first-time
      and New England Filmmakers.

      For more info (508) 495-3456 or www.woodsholefilmfestival.org

      Tix are cash or check only. Check made payable to The Reel Blues
      Fest.

      Hope this helps.
      Call me with more questions (617) 347-0316 Thanks so much. Judy