March lessons/Milonga

  • Terri OKeefe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29 5:00 PM
      Richard is back from Brazil. Terri is finished with
      physical therapy. We are ready for March tango
      programs at THE BERGEN MUSEUM of ART & SCIENCE

      REGISTRATION for group lessons (4 week cycle $60.pp.)
      7-8:30PM Monday March 1st
      LESSONS: Mondays 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28
      MILONGA: 7PM-12AM SATURDAY MARCH 13th

      Bergen Museum Main Gallery
      inside THE BERGEN MALL
      Lower Promenade Level
      The Mall is located at Rt. 4East and Forest Ave.
      in Paramus, NJ check the map and directions at the
      website www.2fortango.org www.thebergenmuseum.org
      201-444-2249