Dance Tango like the best in Buenos Aires.

  • Carlos Duarte de Chey
    Message 1 of 41 , Oct 5, 2009

      Hi Everybody !

      If you are serious about improving your traditional tango salon or learning your first steps, my NYC schedule for the next 4 weeks is as follows:

      Thursday: Group Classes at Sandra Cameron Dance Center, 199 Lafayette St., 2nd floor.
                    ~CLASSES START THIS THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8TH~
      7:30pm to 8:30pm Advanced Tango, Vals and Milonga.
      The level is as advanced as you want it to be. It is perfect for those who want to become teachers.

      8:30pm to 9:30pm Tango de Buenos Aires (Tango of the BA Milonga).
      If you are planning to go to the milongas in Buenos Aires and dance all night, this is the right course for you.

      Coaching and Private lessons at Champion's, 257 W 39th Street / 8th Ave and Sandra Cameron.

      La Milonga de Gardel at Sandra Cameron Dance Center.
      The 3rs and 4th Saturday of the month.
      Lesson from 9pm to 10pm (all levels).

      See you soon,

      Carlos Duarte de Chey
      For more information:
      USA : 917-406-7973
      BA : 155-706-6156
      carlosnytango@...
    • Carlos Duarte de Chey
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 27, 2010

        Hi Everybody!

        If you are serious about improving your traditional tango or learning your first steps, this is my NYC schedule for the next weeks, before I go to Buenos Aires.

        Thursday: Group Classes at Sandra Cameron Dance Center, 199 Lafayette St., 2nd floor.
                                             (December 2nd & 8th)
        7:30pm to 8:30pm Advanced Tango, Vals and Milonga.
        The level is advanced.

        8:30pm to 9:30pm Tango de Buenos Aires (Tango of the BA Milonga)
        If you are planning to go to the milongas in Buenos Aires and dance all night, this is the right course for you.

        Coaching and Private at Champion's, 257 W 39th Street / 8th Ave.

        PENTHOUSE FOR RENT IN PALERMO (BUENOS AIRES)
        AVAILABLE MARCH, 2011.