Hot and steamy tango stories wanted

  • sarah La Rocca
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Dear Tango Dancers,

      The next NYC All Night Milonga falls right on Valentine's Day, Saturday Feb. 14th. I am looking for you, the colorful, sexy, and adventurous people of tango to submit your true life romantic tango episodes.

      I will post the stories at the milonga for all to read. Please keep it short and yes, of course it can be anonymous. Fell in love at Dance Sport? Had sex in the bathroom at La Nacional ? Have a big crush on your tango teacher? Slept with the entire cast of Forever Tango? The time has come to tell the tale!

      To submit a story (one paragraph max) either email it to me or print it out and hand it in at the front desk at the All Night Milonga.

      Be brave now....

      kisses,
      Sarah La Rocca