VolvoTango Coney Island! Sunday August 2nd 2-6pm!!!!

  • stevebeltzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      Hello All!

      I am happy to be able to announce that VolvoTango is back on Coney Island!!! This time a little further down at the base of the Parachute Jump which is at the foot of the fisherman's pier ie. the Steeplechase Pier! From 2-6pm!! In case of rain there is a nearby pavilion. So rain or shine! Afterwords we go for dumplings at a cozy Russian cafe! Bring a bathing suit the water is in the mid 70's!

      Ciao and Chau!

      Steve

      Lost â€" want to check on VolvoTango? (908)403-2562 / Directions: www.volvotango.com