Eric Jorissen at Dance Manhattan, Friday through Sunday, June 5-7

  • info_dancemanhattan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009

      Tango Enthusiasts:

      We are thrilled to announce that Eric Jorrisen is returning to New York for Tango workshops Friday through Sunday, June 5-7.

      Eric has tailored an exciting line-up of workshops for you.  We hope you will join him for one or all of them!

      All his workshops will be interesting, insightful, and inspiring to advanced students and professionals as well as beneficial to the intermediate student due to his thorough review of the fundamentals of the topics of each class.

      All classes are Couples Optional and Intermediate + Level
      FRI JUN 5
      7-8:30 pm -MILONGA TURNS

      SAT JUN 6
      2-3:30 pm - TENDER SACADAS, BOTH WAYS
      3:30-5 pm - KNEE ACTIONS

      SUN JUN 7
      12:30-2 pm - MILONGA OFF–,DOUBLE–,& UP-BEAT RHYTHMS
      2-3:30 pm - WALTZ & TANGO CROSSING TURNS
      4-5:30 pm - (OSCILLATING) AXIS

      PRICING:
      Workshops: $35 per person

      Pre-paid Packages, advance purchase by Wed June 3:
      Any two: $65 per person
      Any three: $95 per person
      All Sat & Sun: $155
      All 6 Workshops $180
      No Refunds. No Exchanges

      Please call us by Wednesday, June 3rd at 212.807.0802 for discounted registration by phone with Mastercarsd, Visa, or Discover or information. Eric is looking forward to seeing you! Dance Manhattan
      39 W 19 Street 5th floor

      New York, NY 10011
      (212)807-0802
      www.dancemanhattan.com