Corazon Milonga tonight Wednesday May 6!

  • yesimlaturca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      Corazon Milonga is back tonight, Wednesday May 6 at Dance Times Square!

      We are ready to welcome you tangueros and tangueras at Dance Times Square - a beautiful and spacious studio with great ambiance, smooth floor and fantastic location: 156 W 44th Street (3rd floor)

      Milonga starts at 9pm.
      Delicious snacks and wine will be served!
      Performance by NBC's Superstars of Dance Miriam Larici & Leonardo Barrionuevo at around 11pm
      Dancing till 1am.

      Admission $ 15 (students with valid ID $ 10

      Check out all details at www.yesimlaturca.com

      See you all!

      Your hosts,

      Yesim "La Turca" & Sarah La Rocca