room available in B Aires in RENOVATED APARTMENT & CENTRALLY LOCATED

  • Laura Chummers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Room Available in Deluxe Apartment Right in Downtown
      Buenos Aires in Barrio Norte/Facultad (the corner of
      Ayacucho y Lavalle)!

      Available to rent on weekly, biweekly, monthyly basis.

      One Block from El Beso, One Block from Porte�o y
      Bailerin, 2 Blocks from Subte line B and 2 Blocks from
      Subte line D. 10 Blocks from la Nacional. 3 minute cab
      ride to Ni�o Bien. 5 minute cab ride ($1.50 ) to
      Salon Canning.

      Can be in just about any neighborhood and main avenue
      district of downtown by a 2 - 10 minute walk.

      Renting one of 2 furnished bedrooms in my apartment
      here in Facultad (Barrio Norte). This apartment is a
      renovated apartment in quaint old building (with
      elevator!!!). There are 5 balconies making this
      apartment very open and permitting lots of natural
      light. Everything is freshly painted. I have redone
      the wood floors and deliberately left the large living
      room sparcely furnished to make it available as a
      practice space. The kitchen is fully stocked with
      utensils and cookware. There is unlimited internet
      access. Access to phone for local calls.

      Plus you can take advantage of everything I know about
      the tango scene here...classes, milongas, professors,
      practicas, exhibitions.

      Send me an email if you want me to mail you more
      pictures and prices.