Feraltango Laboratory one spot available.

  • ivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 3:38 PM
      Dear All,

      Tomorrow tuesday we start a NEW Cycle 1 of the FeraltTango Laboratory
      from 8-10pm. FeralTango Laboratory is a 2 hour registration only class limited to 5 couples,and is designed for people who are serious about taking their tango
      to the next level. The class is structured to build up understanding
      of the elements of tango in 6 separate Cycles lasting one month each.
      At the end of the 6 months, the students will have covered the
      fundemental components of tango technique.

      The Cycle includes:

      -a monthly theme
      -8 hours of instruction
      -1 hour private lesson per couple
      -video analysis of your dance
      -weekly analysis of videos from the Masters relating to the monthly
      theme
      -free access to the Drop-In class (see below)

      To register, or if you have any questions, please send us an e-mail
      or call us (information below). In your registration e-mail, please
      include your name and the name of your partner, the number of years
      dancing, the names of our principal teachers, your tango idols, and
      (optional) what you hope to get out of the class.

      Fees:

      Couples per Cycle: $300
      Locatioan Champions Studio for more information go to www.feraltlango.com or call 917-282-2549