Milonga Club Sin Rumbo tonight Wednesday April 1st.

  • francescabl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Come and join us tonight for a great evening of beautiful music and beautiful dancing. If you enjoy traditional music this is your place!

      Wednesday April 1st
      9PM-1AM

      Club Sin Rumbo
      La milonga de Francesca y Tine
      At Mambo D Studio
      315W 36th Street
      New York City
      10th Floor (between 8th and 9th Aves)
      A-C-E 1-2-3 Penn Station

      Arrive early and save! $8 until 10pm, $12 after.

      Tine and Francesca warmly invite you to their new Wednesday milonga. Tine is the house DJ and will keep you dancing all night. No interruptions, performances or announcements.

      We have a friendly crowd, intimate atmosphere, the best dance floor and world class music.

      The Victorio tango shoe boutique will be open. Come to dance, come to shop!

      We have fresh strawberries and delicious brownies.

      Bottled water and soda available for $1.

      For more details and updates go to: http://www.clubsinrumbo.com

      Hope to see all of you there!

      Francesca and Tine