SPiCE e, TREY says FUN Time This WED Night - TANGO till you Gobble

  • Trey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2003
      Yes I am throwing one fun, and exciting Thanksgiving Tango Party this WED
      Nite, Reba is going to be gone, & no one I know has to work the next day.

      We have the place to ourselves so pop the libations and let the music flow.
      Please pass this tango party news on as it is one party you will not want to
      miss if you are in town.

      I will be calling many of you to assure your arrival and good time - I
      guarantee it!!!

      So get those dancing shoes on, if you want to have a Grand Time This Wed
      Night and Pre Burn some of the those calories off. I will have plenty of
      libations and treats for all.

      A NO excuses Lets Celebrate Thanksgiving Tango Party -
      Enjoy one of the best dance floors in Manhattan,
      a super sound system, and A cozy private club-like atmosphere
      (Reba did the décor I did the lighting!)

      "¡EMPIREMilonga!"
      Tango This Wed, Nov 26th
      with a Special Thanksgiving Performance
      Robin Thomas
      will be DJ¹ing
      for Richard whom is in Brazil on vacation.

      $10 ­ Tango Till 1am (minimum-how late can we go this WED???)
      Enjoy one of the best dance floors in NYC
      Your Host Reba & Trey this week welcome you
      EMPIREDance
      127 W 25th Street (btwn 6th & 7th Ave), 11th Floor, Buzzer 17
      212 645 2441

      Come Take Caleb "Cain" Marcus¹s (of Liquid Tango) Tango class @ 8pm
      (beg/int) and get into the Milonga FREE

      And to see how many of your read this email,
      Send me an email and I will send you a freebe.

      Other Dance Notes...

      SALSAnite at ³clubCACHE² IS Next THURSDAY Night DEC 4th

      WE will be Closed This Thursday For Thanksgiving

      Guest DJ STEVE SHAW of SalsaNewYork.com
      PLUS a Super Sensational Salsa Show!!!!
      221 W 46th ST, 10pm-2am, Full Bar, $10
      Every THURSDAY
      We personally invite you Reba & Trey.
      Salsa Pics are Up at http://spicemedia.net

      Chelsea Market Tango- Every SATurday 4pm ­ 8pm - Free
      Located at 15th Street & 9th Ave, walk through the Market towards 10th Ave
      in the back you will find the milonga

      Trey Parker & Reba Perez
      SPICEmedia Events
      718 384 5143
      trey@...
      reba@...
      http://www.SPICEmedia.net

      Reba Perez
      Empire Dance
      212 645 2441
      reba@...
      http://empiredance.com

      If you know other people that want to receive the SPiCE e list reply to this
      email with "SPiCE Up My Week" and we Do Not Reveal Your Email to Anyone, I
      mean no one!
      To be taken off the SPiCE e List please reply to this email with "HOLD THE
      SPiCE" as the Subject