The NYC All Night Milonga

  • sarah La Rocca
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 5, 2003
      The famed and fabulous NYC ALL NIGHT MILONGA
      Saturday November 8th

      featuring hostess Sarah La Rocca
      DJ Robin Thomas spins classic and innovative tangos

      9pm FREE intermediate class with Maria Jose

      dancing 10pm to 5am

      in the spacious ballroom of Stepping Out Studios
      37 West 26th Street @ 6th Ave
      646-742-9400 for more info

      admission is just $15 and includes class

      abundant good snacks served all night. BYOB ok.

      dancers of all styles and levels are welcome. We have room for everyone!

      See you sat night!

      Sarah

    • Sarah La Rocca
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 5 9:17 AM
        The NYC All Night Milonga
        Saturday August 9th

        Alejandro Barrientos and Rosalia Gasso will teach and perform
        9pm intermediate class
        performance at midnight

        We now offer a separate beginner class and practica
        at 9pm with Strictly Tango NYC

        DJ Meg Farrell in the main ballroom
        Alternative/nuevo room with DJ Julia
        Dancing 10pm to ...all night of course

        Tangueros of all levels and styles are welcome
        two big dance floors
        Friendly vibe
        no dress code

        Complimentary snacks, coffee and tea