Diego and Carolina Private Lessons

  • Carlos Sampelayo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2001
      Great Opportunity - Do not miss it

      C A R O L I N A Z O K A L S K I y D I E G O D I F A L C O

      Private lessons - Summer specials !

      Package A -- 5 hours of private lessons, plus a complimentary
      1/2-hour lesson and a 1/2-hour group practica...$500

      Package B -- 8 hours of private lessons, plus a complimentary
      extra hour and two 1/2-hour practicas...$800

      Package C -- 10 hours of private lessons, plus a complimentary
      extra hour-and-a-half and four 1/2-hour practicas ...$1000

      Private lessons will be taught by either Diego or Carolina unless
      otherwise arranged prior to the lesson. Packages must be scheduled
      so that all lessons are taken within the same calendar month.
      Lessons may be scheduled for one hour or longer.

      Classes and privates are held at:
      CHAMPIONS Dance Studios, 300 W. 43rd St., 3rd floor.

      To schedule private lessons, please call: (212) 579-9278 or email
      Carolina y Diego at: tan14go@.... For information about rates
      and schedules you can also call (212) 744-1538 or email
      juliwoo@....

      All of Carolina and Diego's practicas, technique classes and classes
      for Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced students are listed on their
      website:

      www.carolinaydiego.com.