Tuesday Night Seminar with Andres Amarilla in NYC Resumes TOMORROW

  • Andres Amarilla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I'm back from Buenos Aires and will resume teaching my advanced-level seminar in NYC tomorrow.  We'll pick up right where we left off in November, working on tricky sacadas, changes of embrace, and colgadas. Hope you can make it!

      Location: Collaborative Arts Project 21 (CAP21), 18 West 18th Street , 6th floor, between
      5th & 6th Avenues (see http://andresamarilla.com/NYC.htm#map for a map).

      Time: 8-9:30 pm

      Cost: $30/class or $125 for 5-class card

      Please note:  due to scheduling conflicts, we're going to be in a different studio at CAP21 on 2 Tuesdays in January.  So if you can't find us, please ask at the desk.

      Happy New Year!

      Andres

      http://andresamarilla.com

      http://philadelphiatangoschool.com