New Tango Hotline Phone Number for NYC

  • Richard Lipkin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 9:31 AM
      The telephone number we have used for many years to inform New York
      dancers of tango events 718-35TANGO will no longer be available as of
      this evening.

      Many heartfelt thanks to Yonel Letelier whose generosity and civic
      spirit made this service possible.

      I have set up a new number 212-726-1111 in order that NY tango dancers
      and visitors may continue to hear the latest dance information.
      Please help spread the word about this new number.

      Richard Lipkin
      www.newyorktango.com