Ensueno Tango Mondays & New Year's Eve Tango Party at Lafayette Grill

  • Silvana Brizuela Weigel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      Dear Tango Friends;

      Every Monday we invite you to "Ensueno Tango Salon" at Lafayette Grill and Bar: 54 Franklin St, between Broadway and Lafayette Streets,(212)732-5600. www.ensuenotango.com.
      Excelent dancefloor,
      Ample seating,
      Easy parking area,
      Dinner and full Bar available.
      Enjoy tango with us in a great and friendly atmosphere,with the music of DJ Tioma "El Ruso".
      Dancing from 9pm to 1am.
      Admission=$10
      Tango Lesson (Open Level) from 8 to 9pm, taught by Jose Fluk.
      Additional=$5

      Also we are helding a great "2009 New Year's Eve Tango Party" at Lafayette Grill, with delicious Buffet, Live Music, BellyDance Show,Argentinian/Continental Breakfast,and more surprises.
      Please check www.lafayettegrillandbar.net for details, but we are offering more than this website shows, so you can contact us (Silvana & Jose) to know more about this event at (646)642-7228 or email us: j.fluk@....
      You can also buy tickets and make reservations with us. We'll be happy to answer any question or send you any information you need.

      Happy Holidays & Best Wishes to You All

      Silvana,Jose & Tioma

      Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.