SPiCE e-Wed OCT 1st TANGO & Hot SALSA Nite OCT 9th

  • Trey@SPICEmedia
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
      SALSA at the beautiful and spectacular ³Cache Club² Starting Thursday Night
      Oct 9th,
      221 W 46th ST, 10pm-2am, Food-Bar, $10, & the fabulous DJ Lenny Romeo

      EMPIRE Dance
      127 W 25th ST, 11th Flr (btwn 6 & 7th Ave) ­ dancers express that it is an
      enchanting space with a wonderful dance floor.
      We think you will love the place also.
      Come out and have a Great Time Dancing, you¹re body will love you for it
      This Wed, OCT 1st
      Grand Opening ­ An Exhibition of tango-related paintings by dancers/artists
      Beatriz Cisneros & Murat Erdemsel
      Most know them in the tango community as friends, dancers and performers,
      now meet them as artists extraordinaire.
      We are honored to have this show -- which will be on exhibit for a month --
      at Empire Dance.
      Tango Lesson at 9pm - DJ Richard Lipkin,
      $10 ­ Tango Till 1am
      Enjoy one of the best dance floors in NYC
      Your Host Reba & Trey welcome you
      127 W 25th Street, 11th Floor
      212 645 2441
      info@... - http://empiredance.com

      SO Join us for fun "at home" evenings in October where
      SPiCE Tango Wednesdays resides at the wonderful, magical Empire Dance party

      Enjoy the fabulous dance floor, the invitation of one of NY's best tango
      spaces and the invitation of NY's most welcoming tango atmosphere.

      YOU make the party and we want to party/tango with YOU this Weds! And having
      a Birthday? Or other celebration, have it with us!

      Note: for $15, come early for Cynthia Fattori's Chacarera class @ 8pm or
      Come Take Caleb "Cain" Marcus¹s (of Liquid Tango) Tango class @ 7pm
      (beg/int) and get into the Milonga FREE

      Halloween Friday Oct 31st - Plan you costume NOW
      After the Halloween Parade . . .
      Sneak over to the Monster Mash Milonga at E m p i r e  D a n c e -
      T- Costume Contest for The Sexiest, Best Couple, Most Original & SCARIEST,
      A- PLUS Scary food & potions...with
      N- Trick or Treacly Devilish Desserts
      G- Music that will make you scream... DJ Richard Lipkin
      O- Friday, Oct 31 10PM to 2AM $10
      AND... come early for a fabulous Belly Dance Show starring Andrea & the
      Dancing Rubies with live music by Raquy & the Messengers! Doors open 8:00pm,
      show is 8:30-9:30pm. Belly Dance show is included in the price of the
      milonga (a mere $10)! Delicious middle-eastern cuisine by Chef Rami will be
      available at reasonable cost (it's delicious!)

      IF you want to dance Tango in the 30th Annual Village HALLOWEEN Parade
      or just help out Contact Trey by responding to this email now

      Other Dance Notes

      Tango Porteño ­ Every SUNday ­ EXTENDED TO OCT 12th, (Second Weekend in OCT)
      South Street Sea Port - Pier 16
      Sundays 7-10 (earliest it ends)
      On Pier 16 by the Peking Sailing Ship, end of pier 17 if it is raining

      This Saturday Chelsea Market Tango Starts- Every SATurday 4pm - 8pm
      Located at 15th Street & 9th Ave, walk through the Market towards 10th Ave
      in the back you will find the milonga

      Tango Hotline
      212-726-1111 (A very big thanks to Richard Lipkin)

      Tango & other dance Pics at
      Interview with Pablo Veron
      Thanks Roberta at Exploredance.com

      Trey Parker
      Spice Media Events
      Yes the SPiCE pics are uploaded and the links should be linked any day
      212 645 2441

      If you know other people that want to receive the SPiCE e list reply to this
      email with "SPiCE Up My Week" and we Do Not Reveal Your Email to Anyone, I
      mean no one!
      To be taken off the SPICE E List please reply to this email with
      "HOLD THE SPiCE" as the Subject