NYC All Night Milonga

  • Sarah La Rocca
    Message 1 of 63 , Nov 5, 2008
      NYC All Night Milonga
      Saturday Nov. 8th

      we are celebrating two special events:
      Alex Turney's 90th birthday ! Alex started dancing at the age of 70
      and hasn't slowed down
      in the past 20 years. He is an inspiration to us all !

      Anton Gazenbeck & Sergio Segura, the founders of the
      School of Traditional Tango are celebrating the release of their new
      teaching DVD, "Leading in Tango"

      9pm intermediate class with Anton and Segio
      Dancing 10pm to 5am with DJ Yesim La Turca
      Midnight show by Anton, Sergio, Alex and other special surprise guests !

      Tarot and astrology readings by Lexa Rosean.

      Admission : $15 or $10 for college students with current id.
      Class, refreshments and wine are included. BYOB is ok.

      The All Night Milonga is NYC's biggest milonga with up to 400
      tangueros passing through in the course of the night.
      Tangueros of all levels, styles and persuassions are welcome.

      Stepping out Studios
      37 West 26th St. @ 6th Ave
      NYC, USA
      646-742-9400

      check out the web site for full details:
      www.myspace.com/allnightmilonga

    • Sarah La Rocca
      Message 63 of 63 , Jul 6, 2014
        The NYC All Night Milonga