SPiCE E - TONIGHT Wed Sept 24th Empire Milonga & Hot Salsa Nights COMING OCT 9th

  • Trey@SPICEmedia
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2003
      Empire Dance
      127 W 25th ST, 11th Floor -

      SALSA Indoors in the beautiful and spectacular ³Cache Club² Starting
      Thursday Night Oct 9th,
      221 W 46th ST, 10pm-2am, Food-Bar, $10, & the fabulous DJ Lenny Romeo

      "¡EMPIREMilonga!"
      YES TONIGHT it Starts
      Until we finalize our restaurant deal
      Tango Wed, Sept 24th
      EMPIREDANCE
      127 W 25th Street, 11th Floor
      212 645 2441
      info@... - http://empiredance.com

      While we look for new party spaces, for your continued dancing pleasure
      we are planning (at least) 3 great Milonga Nights @ Empire Dance:

      TONIGHT Wed, Sept 24: Photo Show of Trey's photos from SPICE -- Trey's
      visual feast of 'SPICE memories' in print at last! Trey's photos of SPICE
      Summer 2003 will be available for a mere $10/print -- a treasured keepsake
      of a glorious summer on the pier. Our heartfelt thanks to all who made the
      summer so colorful and so fabulous!
      Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
      DJ Richard Lipkin, Hosts Trey Parker & Reba Perez, 9pm-1am. $10
      (Note: for $15, come early for Cynthia's Fattori's Chacarera class @ 8pm or
      Caleb Cain Marcus's Tango class @ 7pm (beg/int) and get into the milonga
      FREE)

      Wed, Oct 1: Grand opening of an Art Exhibition featuring the dance-related
      artwork of Murat Erdemsel and Beatriz.
      Most know them in the tango community as friends, dancers and performers,
      now meet them as artists extraordinaire.
      DJ Richard, Hosts Trey & Reba, 9pm-1am. $10
      (Note: for $15, come early for Cynthia's Chacarera class @ 8pm or
      Caleb's Tango class @ 7pm (beg/int) and get into the milonga FREE)

      Halloween Friday Oct 31st - Plan you costume NOW After the Halloween Parade
      . . .Sneak over to the Monster Mash Milonga at  E m p i r e  D a n c e -
      Costume Contest for The Sexiest, Best Couple, Most Original & SCARIEST, -
      Scary food & potions... Trick or Treacly Devilish Desserts
      Music that will make you scream... DJ Richard Lipkin
      Friday, Oct 31 10 PM to 2 AM $12
      Plus . . . come early for a fabulous Belly Dance Show starring Andrea & the
      Dancing Rubies with live music by Raquy & the Messengers! Doors open 8:30pm,
      show is 9-10pm. Belly Dance show is included in the price of the milonga (a
      mere $10)! Delicious middle-eastern cuisine by Chef Rami will be available
      at reasonable cost (it's delicious!)
      http://www.newyorktango.com/Halloween.htm

      IF you want to dance Tango or just help out in the Annual Village Parade
      Contact Trey by responding to this email now

      Other Dance Notes

      FREE Tango - Intro Lesson at both events,
      yes every week! & bring your not tangoing as of yet Friends & Relatives
      Tango Porteño ­ Every SUNday ­ EXTENDED TO OCT 12th, (Second Weekend in OCT)
      South Street Sea Port - Pier 16
      Sundays 7-10 (earliest it ends)
      On Pier 16 by the Peking Sailing Ship, end of pier 17 if it is raining

      Final WEEKEND Central Park Tango - Every SATurday
      Shakespeare Statue (& Columbus Statue about 68th street at the beginning of
      the Literary Statue Tree covered Mall)
      6-9pm ­ Bring wine, cheese, crackers, fruit - whatever to share
      In case of rain we are at the Beautiful Dairy (southwest of the Statue, or
      follow the music/signs from the statue)

      Note these milongas take place rain or shine, all summer long!
      Do you know of a free outdoor weekly Salsa event that needs announcing?
      email me about it - thanks!

      Tango Hotline
      212-726-1111 (A very big thanks to Richard Lipkin)

      Tango & other dance Pics at
      http://www.exploredance.com/spice81303.html
      http://www.exploredance.com/empire83003.html
      Interview with Pablo Veron
      http://www.exploredance.com/insideperspectives91303.html
      Thanks Roberta at Exploredance.com

      Trey Parker
      Spice Media Events
      Yes the SPICE pics are coming this week!!!
      212 645 2441
      trey@...
      http://www.spicemedia.net

      If you know other people that want to receive the SPICE e list reply to this
      email with "SPICE Up My Week" and we Do Not Reveal Your Email to Anyone, I
      mean no one!
      To be taken off the SPICE E List please reply to this email with
      "HOLD THE SPICE" as the Subject

    • Trey@SPICEmedia
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2003
        SALSA at the beautiful and spectacular ³Cache Club² Starting Thursday Night
        Oct 9th,
        221 W 46th ST, 10pm-2am, Food-Bar, $10, & the fabulous DJ Lenny Romeo

        EMPIRE Dance
        127 W 25th ST, 11th Flr (btwn 6 & 7th Ave) ­ dancers express that it is an
        enchanting space with a wonderful dance floor.
        We think you will love the place also.
        "¡EMPIREMilonga!"
        Come out and have a Great Time Dancing, you¹re body will love you for it
        This Wed, OCT 1st
        Grand Opening ­ An Exhibition of tango-related paintings by dancers/artists
        Beatriz Cisneros & Murat Erdemsel
        Most know them in the tango community as friends, dancers and performers,
        now meet them as artists extraordinaire.
        We are honored to have this show -- which will be on exhibit for a month --
        at Empire Dance.
        Tango Lesson at 9pm - DJ Richard Lipkin,
        $10 ­ Tango Till 1am
        Enjoy one of the best dance floors in NYC
        Your Host Reba & Trey welcome you
        EMPIREDANCE
        127 W 25th Street, 11th Floor
        212 645 2441
        info@... - http://empiredance.com

        SO Join us for fun "at home" evenings in October where
        SPiCE Tango Wednesdays resides at the wonderful, magical Empire Dance party
        space.

        Enjoy the fabulous dance floor, the invitation of one of NY's best tango
        spaces and the invitation of NY's most welcoming tango atmosphere.

        YOU make the party and we want to party/tango with YOU this Weds! And having
        a Birthday? Or other celebration, have it with us!

        Note: for $15, come early for Cynthia Fattori's Chacarera class @ 8pm or
        Come Take Caleb "Cain" Marcus¹s (of Liquid Tango) Tango class @ 7pm
        (beg/int) and get into the Milonga FREE

        Halloween Friday Oct 31st - Plan you costume NOW
        After the Halloween Parade . . .
        Sneak over to the Monster Mash Milonga at E m p i r e  D a n c e -
        T- Costume Contest for The Sexiest, Best Couple, Most Original & SCARIEST,
        A- PLUS Scary food & potions...with
        N- Trick or Treacly Devilish Desserts
        G- Music that will make you scream... DJ Richard Lipkin
        http://www.newyorktango.com/Halloween.htm
        O- Friday, Oct 31 10PM to 2AM $10
        AND... come early for a fabulous Belly Dance Show starring Andrea & the
        Dancing Rubies with live music by Raquy & the Messengers! Doors open 8:00pm,
        show is 8:30-9:30pm. Belly Dance show is included in the price of the
        milonga (a mere $10)! Delicious middle-eastern cuisine by Chef Rami will be
        available at reasonable cost (it's delicious!)

        IF you want to dance Tango in the 30th Annual Village HALLOWEEN Parade
        or just help out Contact Trey by responding to this email now
        http://spicemedia.net/halloween_tango.html

        Other Dance Notes

        Tango Porteño ­ Every SUNday ­ EXTENDED TO OCT 12th, (Second Weekend in OCT)
        South Street Sea Port - Pier 16
        Sundays 7-10 (earliest it ends)
        On Pier 16 by the Peking Sailing Ship, end of pier 17 if it is raining

        This Saturday Chelsea Market Tango Starts- Every SATurday 4pm - 8pm
        Located at 15th Street & 9th Ave, walk through the Market towards 10th Ave
        in the back you will find the milonga

        Tango Hotline
        212-726-1111 (A very big thanks to Richard Lipkin)

        Tango & other dance Pics at
        http://www.exploredance.com/spice81303.html
        http://www.exploredance.com/empire83003.html
        Interview with Pablo Veron
        http://www.exploredance.com/insideperspectives91303.html
        Thanks Roberta at Exploredance.com

        Trey Parker
        Spice Media Events
        Yes the SPiCE pics are uploaded and the links should be linked any day
        now!!!