SPiCE e PHOTO exhibition Wed Night 7:30pm

  • Trey@SPICEmedia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Yes yes yes...be there this wed night Aug Sept 3rd, at no other time in NYC
      Tango history have 7 photographers been brought together, a historic moment
      Plus historic & interpretive photos all in one place by those who really
      dance Argentine tango.

      THIS, yes This WEDnesday SEPT 3rd ­ 7:30pm
      Tango & Interpretive Photography
      by 7 fabulous photographers
      Reception for these wonderful Photographers will be at 7:30pm

      Jackie Clark
      Guy Kloppenburg
      Jan La Salle
      Ann McGowan
      RaNae Merrill
      Alec Zarallero
      & Derrick
      It is This WEDnesday SEPT 3rd ­ 7:30pm

      Mentioned you got this Email and get into the Milonga for $10 if you come
      for the reception

      & Mark you calendar
      NEXT Wed SEPT 10th PREMIER of our own Trey Parker¹s Short Film ³If a Tree²
      Starts at 6pm

      Plus we have gotten hold of the very rare Tango film

      ³NAKED TANGO² 1990, right after Trey¹s film (approx. 6:30pm)
      written and directed by Leonard Schrader (also did ŒKiss of the Spider
      Woman¹)
      ­ you probably will never this rare tango film anywhere again, you cannot
      even rent it in the USA.

      "¡SPICETANGO!"
      Tango Party On Pier 63 ­ Always RAIN or SHINE, just come have Fun
      Tango Wed, Sept 3rd
      NY's most romantic and sensational tango location, with shimmering river
      views and starry skies --
      it's like a tropical vacation, right on 23rd St!
      Join the festivities...
      Big Big BIG SHOW: Featuring
      Rebecca Shulman & Company
      8pm Tango Lesson: Robin & Jeniffer
      Pier 63 located at 23rd Street and the Hudson River, behind Basketball City
      on the Hudson River.
      MAP at http://www.spicemedia.net
      Tango Lesson at 8pm - DJ Richard Lipkin,
      $12/door-$10 with 5Pak card (tango lesson included), Till 1am ­ minimum
      5Pak Spice Entry Cards available at the door ­ Think of it as a Tango Sale

      Your Host Reba & Trey welcome you onboard to the summer's sexiest tango
      party! Rain or Shine!
      The fun starts at 8pm and we tango till at least 1am

      Trey Parker
      Spice Media Events
      Yes the SPICE pics are coming Really soon, finally!!!
      212 645 2441
      trey@...
      http://www.spicemedia.net
      Have your Birthday Party or other Special Celebration during SPICETango or
      SPICESALSA Patio Party.

      If you know other people that want to receive the SPICE e list reply to this
      email with "SPICE Up My Week" and we Do Not Reveal Your Email to Anyone, I
      mean no one!
      To be taken off the SPICE E List please reply to this email with
      "HOLD THE SPICE" as the Subject