Announcing Tango de los Muertos 2008!

  • tovamoreno
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008
      Greetings Tangueros,

      We are delighted to announce that Tango De Los Muertos 2008 will take
      place on November 6th-9th in Boston, MA. The festival will feature
      innovative milongas, exciting workshops, brilliant performances,
      engaging live music, and clever costume opportunities. Among our guest
      instructors and performers, we are pleased to welcome:

      Cecilia Gonzalez & Donato Juarez (Buenos Aires)
      Luiza Paes & Nick Jones (Buenos Aires/Denver)
      Brigitta Winkler & Tomas Howlin (Berlin/Montreal)
      Kara Wenham & Yanick Wyler (Buenos Aires)
      Trio Garufa (San Francisco)
      and
      Our Very Own Monster Orchestra

      The festival returns to the world-class arts center, Springstep, which
      is just outside downtown Boston in Medford, MA. Springstep is a new
      dance complex with a premier sound system, beautiful sprung-wood
      floors, high ceilings, free parking, and is situated right next to a
      newly-remodeled Hyatt Place Hotel with a great rate just for festival
      attendees. So save the dates and get ready to spend the first weekend
      in November with us!

      We have also prepared some very special offers for those of you who
      would like to register early. These will be, quite simply, the best
      offers of the festival. So please visit our website at
      www.TangoDeLosMuertos.com, register early, and join the fun!

      Special Limited Offers
      First 50 by September 1st...
      Free Comme Il Fauts...
      Free Private Lesson...

      We would like everyone to hear about Tango de los Muertos and to be
      able to take advantage of early registration options, hotel discounts,
      and everything the festival has to offer, so please tell your friends
      about TdlM!

      On behalf of the Tango de los Muertos festival team, thank you, and we
      hope to see you in Boston in November!

      Abrazos,
      Tova & Carlos
      MorenoTango