Claudio Asprea and Agustina Videla in NYC

  • sarah La Rocca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2003
      I am pleased to announce that Claudio Asprea and Agustina Videla will be in NYC this week. They are available for private lessons only, Monday-Thursday. Check out their web site to see what they have been up to lately at www.actango.com.ar

      For additional info or to schedule a private lesson, please contact Sarah at 646-239-3219 or via email at danzisima@...