Reminder: $5 Beginner class tomorrow Monday July 7th

  • Jak Karako
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008

      Baila Tango Students/Friends

      We are very happy that we have found a NEW location for our classes:
      353 W 48th St 2nd floor (between 8-9 Avenues)

      This large studio will enable us to grow and allow us to bring back
      our very popular practice sessions.

      Starting JULY 7th

      New location PROMOTIONS:
      Beginner Students July 7th only $5
      Sign up for the whole month get a chance to win a DENIM JACKET

      Mondays
      7:00PM Beginner Class
      8:00PM Intermediate Class
      9:00PM Practice (free to Baila Tango students, $5 everyone else)

      Jak & Mariela
      917 575 1798
      www.BailaTango.com/ny/

      save the date: