Great rewards follow hard work

  • Planet-Tango
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Good friends in tango,

      We're proud to share with you what some guests of our Bed&Tango getaway in New Orleans had to say...

      ------------------------
      Please know how much we enjoyed the entire weekend. It was the best! Our friends are
      so excited about the book/DVD we shared with them. Hopefully some of them will
      reserve a Tango weekend with you soon. I really have enjoyed the magazines also. We
      would love to do another tango weekend or at least do a lesson or two on our next
      visit to New Orleans. Thanks for making our tango experience so wonderful! We will
      continue working on what you taught us and use the book also. J.

      Linda and I began to study and dance Argentine Tango about 5 years ago, and we have
      studied with Alberto and Valorie on numerous occasions (they're our favorite tango
      instructors in the whole world); our weekend of Tango, bed and breakfast at their
      lovely home/studio in New Orleans was a wonderful getaway experience, the city was
      great, and having this couple all to ourselves has taken our dance to another level
      all together!!!!!! We recommend this weekend experience to everyone who wants to work
      on the romance and authenticity of Tango... Bud

      I had a wonderful time and I have already begun watching your teaching
      DVD. I'll be using
      it to practice with my friends... Of course I'll
      also do my best to spread the word about
      what a great thing it is to
      spend a weekend at the Tango B&B and take intensive
      individual
      instruction. Sara
      ------------------------

      Perhaps dancers are intrigued or skeptical when we say, tongue-in-cheek, that learning to
      dance tango "it is like learning how to fly. You'll be better off choosing fully qualified instructors,
      a state of the art cockpit, and having the desire to soar across all the sky you can handle..."

      It takes a major commitment to promise people noticeable changes in dancing skills,
      and it takes the confidence of knowing what we're doing to deliver world class
      instruction sending people back totally transformed and full of confidence and
      poise. Some think we're unique because we can teach anybody, humble enough and willing to learn,
      the techniques and mechanics to master the dance from the inside rather than from imitation.

      Don't be mistaken. It is hard work but the rewards more than compensate for that.

      We are now taking reservations for July and August,
      Bed & Tango (and Breakfast!)

      Jul 3-6
      Jul 10-13 Sorry, too late
      Jul 17-20
      Jul 24-27
      Jul 31-Aug 3
      Aug 7 - 10
      Aug 14 - 17
      Aug 21 - 24
      Aug 28 - 31

      Weekend Package Price:
      $600. for one or two persons up to four nights stay

      OR

      $225. per day

      - Structured and progressive private tango lessons each day
      - Practice time with tango masters and authors of the best seller book and DVD GOTTA
      TANGO Alberto Paz (Buenos Aires/New Orleans) and Valorie Hart (New York/New
      Orleans).
      - Well appointed guest room with queen size bed, private bathroom, breakfast and
      refreshments.

      No extra charge to partake on the fabulous gastronomical offerings of the city.
      St. Charles streetcar ride to the French Quarter within walking distance.
      Stroll on the streets with to go cups filled with your favorite libation
      Catch a mid afternoon jam session
      Enjoy evenings of music and more culinary temptations.

      You set the limits after your tango lessons and practice are over.

      To book your reservations for this personalized and discreet getaway:

      Email, <mizvtheb@...>
      Call: 504.875.0526
      SKYPE: planet-tango

      Or write,

      Valorie Hart
      808 Washington Ave.
      New Orleans, LA 70130

      http://www.planet-tango.com/Tango_bed_and_breakfast.html
      What happens in New Orleans, goes home with you, and it shows...
      GOTTA dance more TANGO
      http://www.planet-tango.com/GottaTangoBook.htm