Murano Milonga

  • Sarah La Rocca
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008

      Dear Tangueros,

      Beacuse of the holiday on Friday July 4th

      Murano Milonga will not happen this month.

      But we will be back the first Friday in August.

      Thank you,

      Sarah

    • Sarah La Rocca
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28 8:40 PM

        Dear Tangueros,

        Due to summer holiday schedules, the MURANO MILONGA will not meet this Friday. I am sorry for being closed again this month but we are preparing a fabulous return September 5th.

        Thank you for you continued support and enthusiasm.

        Regards,

        Sarah la Rocca

      • Sarah La Rocca
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
          Hola Tangueros,

          Please note that the Murano Milonga at Murano Ristorante is canceled for Friday Dec 6th.
          They are booked for a private corporate holiday party. We will return in January.

          regards,
          Sarah La Rocca